Official Community Forums Home

What Are Your Bedroom Rules?

its1013

Cant really think of anything that bothers me... The only thing off the top of my head that I am pretty sure I would not like was if someone were to pee or poop on me.. Anything else I have tried and liked or havent tried but would be willing to, I think...

• Members

No rimming.... just grosses me out in the worst way....

No urinating or defecating on me.... just.... no.

If I am giving a blow job, warn me before you climax.... still getting used to swallowing....

And if anything hurts or frightens me, you MUST stop if I ask you to (never had an issue with being frightened or hurt before, but don't want it to)...

If we are having a threesome, no one but my SO can kiss me and I won't give blow jobs to anyone but my SO. Those are special for my guy only.

Other than that, I'll try *almost* anything once and most things twice! ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

No cats on the bed during activities (they sure have rotten timing sometimes, though the main offender croaked a coupla' months back).

No cats sitting on the pillows. Ever.

Beyond that, no real rules. We both (wife; not cat) seem to have general agreement on what we like or don't like.

• Members

We are pretty much open minded. We will normally try something at least once that the other has suggested as we do know each others limits so we would not even suggest certain things.

Whitefang along the lines with your don't act immature....depends on what. We occasionally act like 5 year olds whether it is a pillow fight or tickling each other.

We definitely never have a dull moment.

• Members

We don't have a huge number of rules... we're both usually willing to try anything once. It may just take a few months to get up the courage to try it! :lol:

If it hurts, we stop. Period. Once the pain goes away, we can try something else. That's one rule we both agree on. (spanking gets around this rule: we just don't hit hard enough for it to hurt).

Nothing that either one of us finds degrading.

I guess we're a little odd, since tickling often finds its way into our foreplay... it started when he realized that one of the only guaranteed ways to make me stop tickling him was to make me cum so hard I couldn't so ANYTHING. So now we tickle each other because we know it breaks any tension from a hard day, keeps us from taking things to seriously ("If you let me on top, I'll tickle you to death! I swear I will!"), and leads to interesting play of other varieties...

• Members

SweetGuy and I have five housecats. Only one is allowed upstairs.

When we are in bed and start playing around, she gets wild.

She runs up and down the hall, in and out of the other bedrooms and races back and forth in our room.

She always stays on the floor, she isn't freaked out, she is having a grand old time tearing around playing.

It is the weirdest thing. Once we settle down, she comes in, snuggles up with us and goes to sleep for the night.

Silly girl. >^..^<

SG had five kitties when I moved in, four boys and a girl. (all fixed)

The boy kitties would play a little to rough for the girl, and she would hide in one of the kitchen cupboards.

'Uh, Jim? There is a cat under the sink. Why?'

I felt bad for her and changed the no cats upstairs rule. She can come down whenever she wants, but only she is allowed upstairs.

Things have been much calmer since. Well, until we get frisky up there............. ;)

• Members

Hi All,

I think this is a superb topic. It really got me thinking about HOW we express ourselves when the partner enters a no-no zone.

For me, my girlfriend's occasional way of giving red light after red light without giving anything to do instead is a huge turn-off. In my opinion, a "no" should always come with a "but". When closing a door, one should make sure to open another. Otherwise you may end up getting tired with the other one slamming doors on you.

While I believe that everyone is entitled to his/her no-no's, a no-no attitude is a big no-no to me.

Yes please. Preferably a truckload.

CGEM

• 1 month later...
  • Members

No peeing or pooping for sure although if the peeing happens on accident (this has happened to my bf before) thats not a big deal.

No calling names (except the good ones)

When I say stop i mean stop.

Also theres a time and a place for everything...

Besides that I think were good. We can really talk our way through anything...

• 4 months later...
  • Members
This is a great topic to resurrect!

I do not sleep is the wet spot.

So funny!! I always get stuck with the "wet spot", no fair! LOL I usually lay a towel down or something though, there's nothing less appealing when you're post-coidal and tired!! I agree, this is a great topic to start up again.

As for my "rules"...that's a toughy! I don't have a lot of them, that's for sure; I'm pretty open minded to all that sex has to offer. Perhaps short of "scat" or --UGHHH gross-- shit-play. Who on earth.. OH DEAR, I won't even get into it. I do totally agree with CGEM: a No-No attitude is very limiting and I could see where it would lead to some boring and perhaps non-existent sexual escapades. Anal is a touchy subject for me I think. I'm not fond of anal unless I'm completely uninhibited via alcohol! Just can't get past the pain factor I guess! Other than that, hubby and I are pretty balls-to-the-wall!!!

• Members
So funny!! I always get stuck with the "wet spot", no fair! LOL I usually lay a towel down or something though, there's nothing less appealing when you're post-coidal and tired!! I agree, this is a great topic to start up again.

As for my "rules"...that's a toughy! I don't have a lot of them, that's for sure; I'm pretty open minded to all that sex has to offer. Perhaps short of "scat" or --UGHHH gross-- shit-play. Who on earth.. OH DEAR, I won't even get into it. I do totally agree with CGEM: a No-No attitude is very limiting and I could see where it would lead to some boring and perhaps non-existent sexual escapades. Anal is a touchy subject for me I think. I'm not fond of anal unless I'm completely uninhibited via alcohol! Just can't get past the pain factor I guess! Other than that, hubby and I are pretty balls-to-the-wall!!!

I have to ask, what is 'scat'?

• Members

I am not a mind reader. Tell me what you like before or during the event. I hate that "I wish you had done........" look after the fact. I can handle direction. You don't like how I'm licking you. No Problem. What would you prefer? And would you like fingers with that? No? Good to know. What's that. Fuck you harder. Sure. Is that hard enough? Yes. Super. Can you rest your legs on my shoulders. Thought you'd never ask. You want to know if its OK to rub your clit while we fuck? I would love nothing more. Can I have a turn rubbing?

PLEASE, JUST FUCKING SAY WHAT YOU WANT.

Apart from that, no animals, no golden showers, no poop play.

And "no passengers." No lying back and not participating. If I'm going to focus on making you feel good, you kinda have to do the same. If you don't know how, just ask me. I can usually think of something you can do easily to enhance the whole experience.

• Members

I think scat and drawing blood is something I would definitely never try. Oh, and animals - I love them, but not in my sex life :) Dry fingers + dry clit + rubbing hard = kinda painful, so please make sure at least one of them is slippery, cause I don't automatically get dripping wet 2 seconds after you have a dirty thought. Other than that, I have no "rules".

• Members
I think scat and drawing blood is something I would definitely never try. Oh, and animals - I love them, but not in my sex life :) Dry fingers + dry clit + rubbing hard = kinda painful, so please make sure at least one of them is slippery, cause I don't automatically get dripping wet 2 seconds after you have a dirty thought. Other than that, I have no "rules".

Ok, could someone please tell me what "scat" is? I'm clueless.... not a state of mind I like.

• Members
Ok, could someone please tell me what "scat" is? I'm clueless.... not a state of mind I like.

Shit....I don't know any other way to say it

Glenn

• Members

Isn't scat technically owl poop?

Anyhow, my rules? Mine is plain and simple: Respect. Respect for me, and respect for you. I definitely agree that this would involve no intentional defications. It also, to me, means being open to each other's adventurous ideas but never forcing or pressing the issues.

• Review Team
Mine is plain and simple: Respect. Respect for me, and respect for you. I definitely agree that this would involve no intentional defications. It also, to me, means being open to each other's adventurous ideas but never forcing or pressing the issues.

Well said!