Official Community Forums Home

Antibacterial Toy Wipes

• Members

TC9819main.jpg

This product is GREAT! If you have toys, you KNOW the importance of cleaning them. How many times have you pulled out your favorite toy (or your wife's favorite) and it looks a little suspicious? You know, hairy, sticky, filmy? Well, in a pinch there are these wonderful little antibacterial toy wipes - just WIPE and PLAY!

My wife, Mikayla, is a germ-phobe - she is constantly washing and rewashing everything in our house - including our sex toys. With these wipes we can take out the toy we are going to use, wipe it down and go. It is that easy. Plus, these are not just for toys - you can use them anywhere - although the packaging might deter public display.

Everyone should have some of these nifty wipes - they really do the trick!

Play Clean

Well, they're a great idea....but I am thinking (and knowing how anal she is about cleanliness) that they may not be enough for some of us OCD sufferers!!

Anyway, how do these differ from, say, like just regular antibacterial wet wipes like you get at the store/baby aisle?

• 1 month later...

TC9819main.jpg

I guess I can answer my own question now!! :P

Top Cat has great ideas when it comes to the adult toy industry, and these wipes are no exception. The wipes come in baseball card package sized wrappers, with a cute catty cartoon woman on it, so, at a quick glance, one may think they are comic cards, or something similar. Sex toys are an investment into pleasure, and, with investing in items, one must take care to keep them fully functional AND clean. Alcohol free and non-irritating, it’s safe to use on toys, and, if you have to, on yourself as well! I’m not a germ-a-phobe, but I do like my toys to be clean. Who doesn’t? When it comes to personal hygiene, one can never be too careful.

I get several of the individual wipes, and decide to try them out. Opening the wrapper was a breeze, since the plastic is a bit easier to tear, and there is a small cut in each wrapper at the top, so you don’t have to worry about trying to open them with your teeth. I notice a nice fresh, clean scent, similar to a baby wipe, upon opening the wrapper. Very nice. They’re also about the same size as baby wipe, just a tad smaller. It’s also very stretchy & soft, which is great for those toys with a bit of different shapes and curves on it.

I used it on one of my new toys, I made sure to clean thoroughly, and the wipe held together well, and stayed moist. This impressed me because I used it on a silicone toy with ridges. It left no linty film on the toy either. I left it out for 15 minutes, and the wipe still was moist. Again, I was impressed.

These are even safe to use on your skin. They contain aloe, so it’s good for your skin. The wrapper says you can use it on toys before and after use, and to clean yourself up, when soap & water aren’t available. Bonus!

This is a must for any toy care kit. Great for those toys you may have tucked away in your purse or briefcase, for those moments when you want that release. Just wipe, and go!

Clean them up!

• Members

Seriously I too am a germaphobe. These have got me written all over em!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

TC9819main.jpg

Do you find comfort in cleaning things repitiously? Wash your hands a couple times every time? Like the smell of sterile things in the morning? Do you have a little OCD or maybe alot? Well step right up, the perfect addition to your bag of goodies is awaiting.

Seen the movie What about Bob? I'm not saying I'm that bad, but we all have our limitaions. I am however one of those people who carry antibacterial wipes with me on a regular basis. And I especially am extra cautious about keeping my sex toys very very clean. So when I saw Toy Cat Antibacterial Toy Wipes all I could say is in simple terms,genious. This is definitely a company after my own heart.

The packaging is very easy to open, and the wipes did a knockout job. I found them most useful on my non waterproof toys. It can be so much more time consuming to clean this variety of toys. You have to take the batteries out, wait for the toy to dry, etc. Not with these little handy dandy wipes! Plus some of my toys that tend to have grooves (ribbed, nobbed objects and gadgets) can be harder to clean. These wipes were great in letting you really go to town with wiping them down.

However the best feature of these wipes and a reason I'll continue to use them was that they were not PERFUMED. In fact their just about odorless. I can be very sensitive to smells and easily turned off to scents. These wipes were not too soapy, just the right moistness and almost odorless. Sounds like a winner to me.

Click here if you'd like to wipe things today

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

TC9819main.jpg

Keeping your toys clean will help them last longer and keep you from getting any nasty germs where they don’t belong. Top Cat’s come out with a Moist Antibacterial Toy Wipe that can be used anywhere! Compact enough to slip into a pocket or travel bag, these wipes can be used for cleaning toys (before AND after use) or yourself. With aloe and a gentle, clean fragrance, they’re sure to keep you feeling great after every use -- and they’re alcohol free, so no worries about over-using them and drying out your skin!

In our house, we make sure our toys are washed both before AND after we use them. Our routine, because we can’t use antibacterial soap, is to wash our toys with soap and warm water and then run an antibacterial wipe over them. These wipes smell SO much better than the oftentimes fake-fresh scent other wipes come in. And, with Top Cat’s single use packet (contains one moist wipe), now we won’t have to bring the big ol’ container of other-brand wet-wipes with us on a trip -- we can just pocket what we need and go!

Stay clean, stay fresh, and have fun!

• Members

I'd also like to know what makes these different from antibacterial wipes. I carry those kind of wipes for cleaning of hands when out and about running errands.

The ones I carry are for sensitive skin and are a lot like baby wipes (which I have used them for on occasion).

These are a little more expensive than the average antibacterial wipe. The single packs are decorated in such a way that people will either think you have something like a comic card collection, or, if they see you taking a wipe out, that it's something else. There is a almost naked woman on the front of the single packs. Kinda like a semi-naked Catwoman, since they're made by Top Cat.

They are also a bit sturdier, meaning, they're made for cleaning, whether it be sex toys, or yourself in a pinch. They have aloe in them, as I mentioned in my review, so it's good for your skin. They do have a slight, almost baby-wipe scent to them, but not so much that it's overwhelming. They do seem to stay moist longer, since there is no alcohol in them, which is what probably seperates them from regular wipes, IMO.

I hope that helps?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'll have to stray from the herd again and say that while I do agree that it's important to keep your toys clean, I don't think you need a special wipe made just for them. While these are nice, and I do like the sexy and colorful packaging, it's much cheaper and easier for me to get baby wipes. I get a pack of 100 wipes for less than $2, and they work great for me!

I would only get these wipes again if I were giving a toy as a gift and wanted to give something a bit cheeky to go with it. They may also be good for traveling because they come in smaller packs than my baby wipes, but in a pinch, I'm sure I can run to the drugstore and by a travel pack of wipes. Interesting idea, but I really don't think it was necessary with all the things that are out there now.

I will agree with you, to a point....

Yes, it's a fact that sex toys aren't necassary (omg, did I just say that??), and therefore, these wipes aren't either. It's not like food, water, or shelter, of course.

However, I would not suggest using regular wet wipes on sex toys, at least on a regular basis. Many (but not all) wet wipes have alcohol in them, which can dry and damage many toy materials. If you needed to use one in a pinch, I don't think it'd hurt, so long as the toys were washed off ASAP afterwards.

• Members
I will agree with you, to a point....

Yes, it's a fact that sex toys aren't necassary (omg, did I just say that??), and therefore, these wipes aren't either. It's not like food, water, or shelter, of course.

However, I would not suggest using regular wet wipes on sex toys, at least on a regular basis. Many (but not all) wet wipes have alcohol in them, which can dry and damage many toy materials. If you needed to use one in a pinch, I don't think it'd hurt, so long as the toys were washed off ASAP afterwards.

Yeah, I would never use regular wet wipes. Baby wipes are very soft, gentle, and most of them are alcohol free. These here wipes, while in cute packaging, just feel gimmicky to me.

And who says sex toys aren't necessary! I would go crazy crazy! :-D

• Members

Cleaning IS necessary - no matter HOW you choose to do it! :)

Baby wipes aren't anti-bacterial though - which I would consider a big bonus when cleaning sex toys. Plus, they leave a filmy, stickiness whenever I've used them just to wipe my hands.

(errrr, ahhh, speaking of "anti-bacterial" cleaning, I don't think I need to mention NOT to use Clorox wipes or the like, right? ;) Ouch.)

I love, love, love, love the TopCat wipes and keep them in my bag. I'm also a huge fan of GermX and frequent hand-washing, so it's no big surprise that I like these. :)

-Meg

Oh, and, if sex toys weren't necessary - I'd be out of a job! ;)

• Members

One other thing about baby wipes, not only are they NOT anti-bacterial, but they are not flushable and many have lotion in them. Lotion + Sex Toy = MESS!

ALWAYS clean your toys - whatever you use!!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

TC9819main.jpg

As there are already a bunch of great reviews on this product, it took me a while to find any more reasons that one should have these on hand. One night it came to me in an impromptu toy testing spree. While pulling items out of my toy box in the heat of the moment, I realized that the worst possible thing to do at the moment would be having to run to the bathroom to wash toys. Instead, I just pulled a wipe out of the drawer and wiped the toys down before play.

That has to be the best thing about toy wipes. Yes, they’re anti-bacterial, toy safe, perfect for placing in a purse for quick hand wipes… but if yours are like mine and keep them in the bedroom, they are the handiest things to have when you need a quick clean. I have toy cleaning sprays and always have a bottle of antibacterial soap on the bathroom sink, but in the heat of the moment, these are the quickest toy cleaners you could imagine.

What happens when you have an edible lube explosion and just can’t lick it all off your hunny? What solution sounds better to you - get up and go wash it off and possibly kill the mood, or grab a wipe and have fun licking and wiping your hunny clean? For those moments when the bathroom sink is just too far away from the bedroom fun, this is where these wipes are the best thing since sliced bread.

Get some Wipes!!!

• Members

TC9819main.jpg

I like a clean toy as much as the next person. But I am a bit cheap by nature...antibacterial soap and water are usually my cleaning method of choice. However, I have to say I was very impressed with these Top Cat antibacterial wipes. First they come in a super compact package that would make any marvel comics fan envious. Discreet enough to bring anywhere, but with the cartoon Top Cat sex kitten climbing over the cover in a bodysuit barely covering her breasts, it is clear, this is not a kids baseball card collection.

I was very skeptical at first, as all of the antibacterial Germ-X, purell and other waterless cleaners I've used, have a high alcohol content, that not only put a lot of wear and tear on my toys, but do a number on my hands as well. I have eczema on my hands and when I took the wipe out of the package I braced myself for the inevitable sting...but there was none! It was very mild on my skin and did not leave a sticky residue on the toy or my hands. There was plenty of moisture to clean my toys prior to play, and amazingly, there was still lots of moisture left afterwards to do a clean up wipe. The fabric of the wipes were super strong, and I could really scrub without worrying about it tearing or leaving lint or fabric pieces behind no matter how bumpy or grooved the toy. Just for good measure, I also tried one to clean myself! The soft wipe and nearly nonexistent odor made quick work of after sex clean up, and a lot less cum-rags in the laundry. The moisturizer infused in the wipe also helps keep my thighs, buttocks and pussy nice and soft.

I would recommend this antibacterial wipe to anyone with toys that are not easily washed with soap and water, or anyone who just wants an easy clean up.

Top Cat Antibacterial Wipes

• Members

I didn’t realize exactly how handy these wipes would be! It was great being able to play with my new toys right away, after a quick swipe with the moist wipe. The wipe is a good size, it smells fresh, it didn’t feel or smell like alcohol or mystery chemicals and the material is durable enough to use before and after playing.

It was so nice not having to worry about washing a non-waterproof toy after wearing myself out with it. With these pre-packaged (cute packaging!) wipes, I am able to wipe down the toy, put it away for next time and throw the wipe away all from the comfort of my bed.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

TC9819main.jpg

I really like the idea of a wipe in a single use, as you can always have a fresh wipe available. Top Cat designed a wipe that's alcohol free and has Germall plus, a great preservative in water based products as well as healing aloe.

These wipes are great. They're made of fabric and have a pleasant, almost herbally clean scent to them.

There's just enough moisture on them, to not be overly wet.

I used this to clean my toys before and after use, and It's mild enough for personal clean up afterwards too.

I really liked the cute packaging. A fun, retro psychedelic look.

These would be great as an inclusion in any toybox.

Toy Wipes

• Members

TC9819main.jpg

Antibacterial Toy Wipes by Top Cat

I too am one of those people who are neurotic about germs and cleanliness, especially when it comes to "personal" hygiene. I keep myself and my toys as clean as possible, and I am always looking for new and faster ways to do so! Therefore, I was surely intrigued by the Moist Antibacterial Wipes from Top Cat.

When I received these wipes, the first thing I noticed was the colorful packaging - no mistaking these for baby wipes! And as is usually the case with baby wipes, I anticipated having to struggle with the packaging. However, the single wipes are quite easily opened, having a small slit on top to pull. Now for the sniff test (another obsession of mine - I have to smell everything!) Most antibacterial products tend to smell just like rubbing alcohol to me, but this one is different, being that it has a pleasant, light scent that is in no way overpowering.

Though I immediately likes these wipes, I wasn't sure as to their real necessity. Isn't good old-fashioned soap and water just cheaper? True, but then I realized that not all of my toys are waterproof, and it can be difficult to thoroughly clean them. These wipes are definitely valuable for saving non-waterproof toys from becoming unusable after water damage from an attepted cleaning. Another point to be made is that they are just plain convenient. They can be kept in the nightstand, your purse, or even your pocket for quick, handy clean up.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4997

• Members

I got these because I was getting another non-waterproof toy, and I had been wanting them for awhile. They worked great, and they had a nice, kinda citrus smell to them. My toy was ready to use immediately, and there was no lint or fuzz on it! A+ for these wipes! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

TC9819main.jpg

I will say I am not a neat freak, I don’t like to clean but when it comes to personal toys I do like to keep them clean. Not only for the sanitary reasons but also so they are always ready for an impromptu play session. When a quick clean up is needed Top Cat Antibacterial Toy Wipes are a great product. I opened my product, a pleasant scent as well as not overly moist. I found they cleaned my toys very well. I still prefer to wash them up in soap and warm water but these are great when that is not possible.

The package also stated they were good for cleaning yourself up. I found the wipes to be very soft for that job. I wiped my hand and arm with them and after 10 minutes it was still clear, no sticky residue or anything. It even left my skin a little softer.

I think these wipes are a great idea especially if you need to go away from home and want to take some of your favorite toys with you. Never know if your destination will have antibacterial soap or if you’ll want to leave the bed to do an extensive cleaning.

Toy Wipes

• Members

TC9819main.jpg

We all know how important it is that we keep our toys clean and germ free with Top Cat Antibacterial wipes you can do just that with a quick no mess swipe. With these antibacterial moist wipes at your bedside or toy drawer you are sure to keep your toys clean, before and after each use. I have noticed a lot of people compared these to baby wipes but I think these are better because they do not leave any particles or lint behind. Not only are they soft and moist but they smell nice too. With the antibacterial and alcohol free ingredients I did not encounter any irritations. One wipe goes a long way I was able to use one wipe more then once and it held up with no tearing or break-down I was very impressed unlike baby wipes they breakdown pretty fast. I would recommend these Top Cat Antibacterial Wipes over baby wipes any day.

Clean up time

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Very Cute Package! Love the art work!

TC9819main.jpg

Perfect wipes! Barely any scent which is very good for those like me that are sensitive to smells. Really soft but strong wipes that do an excellent job cleanning all the ridges that some toys have. Leaves toys lint free which is also a bonus when dealing with silicone toys. Would make great add on gift to any toys you might give as gifts.

Clean up time

• Members

TC9819.jpg

These wipes are a great addition to any toy box. After using the soap and water method and spray on/wipe off toy cleansers, these are by far the easiest and quickest way to clean and sanitize your toys before and after use. They are very handy and easy to use. They have a pleasant smell and a soft texture. They open easily, can be used quickly and are disposable. They would be particularly useful for travel as they can easily be slipped into luggage or a purse.

Moist Antibacterial Toy Wipes

• 4 months later...
  • Review Team

TC9819main.jpg

When I first pulled these out of my Too Timid box, I thought, “What? These are just glorified baby wipes in a different package!” Luckily, I was wrong. Lots of baby wipes have aloe and are meant to be gentle to the skin, but these are actually different. For one thing, they stay moist much longer than any baby wipe I have ever used (I’m still playing with the one I pulled out over 20 minutes ago, and yes, it’s still moist). They also seem to be a bit sturdier, with a little stretch to them. They don’t contain alcohol or perfume, so they won’t dry out your skin or your toys, and there’s no overwhelming smell to worry about. Always a bonus! They come 10 to a hand-sized pack with a pull-back tab for easy open and close. While nothing beats a good wash for your toys, I would recommend these for a quick “no-germies” swipe.

Hurry up!